Prior to booking an appointment, PLEASE read all Information & Policies to ensure you are properly informed. It’s a lot of information, but it’s very important that each client understand everything before booking.
Please view the DISQUALIFICATION LIST below before booking. If you schedule your appointment and have one of the conditions listed above, I will refuse service and your booking fee will be forfeited.
Permanent makeup is NOT RECOMMENDED for any clients who are or have:
• Pregnant or nursing
• History of Keloids or Hypertrophic scarring
• Diabetic (require doctor’s clearance)
• Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
• Viral infections and/or diseases
• Pacemaker or major heart problems
• Organ transplant
• Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
• Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
• Accutane in the past year
• Had Botox in the past 2 months
• Heart conditions, Uncontrolled High Blood Pressure, Poor general health.
• Any treatment, medication, or illness that compromises the immune system / healing would make you NOT a good candidate for micropigmentation procedures.